Skills: Operations Management, Engineering Manager
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Your primary responsibility is the efficient, effective and profitable operations of your office location. This includes management of field employees, office employees, inventory, customer relationships, billing, safety, sales, and all other aspects related to the management of the operations location. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the daily operations of the office
- Enforce and coordinate the Health Safety and Environmental ("HSE") program
- P&L responsibility
- Build a strong team and foster a robust team culture
- Recruit, hire, manage, discipline, train, develop and mentor employees at the office, and terminate as needed
- Assist in sales, marketing and business development activities, and build and maintain relationships with customer and prospects
- Schedule and project management of product and service work conducted at the office
- Ensure accuracy of inventory count, inventory security, and protect from inventory shrinkage and/or obsolescence
- Ensure timely and accurate customer billing and payment collection, and management of open sales order list
- Direct the work of Company employees under Employee's supervision;
- Approve work hours submitted by employees at the office, with a focus on limiting non-billable hours
- Evaluate new business opportunities and develop such lines of business, including with new customers
- Provide feedback and advice on business strategy
- Take ownership and accountability for your team's success and failures
- Track record of ethical behavior and leading by example
- History of success in oil field services and field operations leadership
- Proactive and focus on making yourself and your team better every day
- Get joy out of ensuring customers delight
- Technical aptitude and understanding
- Self-starter, who requires minimal direction
- Experience overseeing a field technical workforce
- Have a continuous desire to learn new things
This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Due to the importance of this role, the applicant will have frequent direct interaction with the Company's high-energy and experienced senior leadership team.
At least four year's experience as an Operations Manager or equivalent, with personnel and P&L responsibility. 2-year associates or four-year bachelor degree preferred. Oil and Gas Experience in one or all of the following: automation, measurement and or electrical.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.