Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops curriculums, content and leads curriculum architecture process and projects within the Learning Design team.
- Effectively work with Business Unit representatives, Curriculum Architecture and Learning Experience Design teams to identify program objectives, design program outlines and develop and curate appropriate content that meets these needs.
- Evaluate both existing and new content for learning design best practices.
- Improve the retention of student learning by creating advanced active training moments and exercises.
- Attend Global Learning Centers to observe content delivery and identify opportunities for improvement
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master level Degree preferred in Education, Educational Technology, Instructional Design or associated subjects.
- >6 years of related professional experience, for example:
- Instructional Designer
- Curriculum Developer
- Strong project management, time management, people management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of instructional design process and best practices
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.