Skills: CAD / CAM, Electrical Engineering, Drafting
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
* Is well versed with instrument and electrical codes and standards
* Has AutoCAD application proficiency
* Has Intools application proficiency
* Is a Self starter - able to work alone with applications named above with minimal guidance
* Has ability to create instrument and electrical bill of materials
* Is able to navigate in an operating manufacturing plant facility to collect and document I-E equipment details as and when required
* Has minimum five years industrial manufacturing facility I-E design/drafting experience
* I-E project development, equipment selection, cost estimating, project reporting and project management capabilities and/or experience is a plus
no per-diem allowance/LOA
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
AutoCad and Intools certificates or formal training.
Instrument/Electircal background would be an asset.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.