Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Undertake technical analysis of rig operations, in order to quantify and communicate operational performance to both customer / PSL
- Responsible for the design and implementation of performance strategies that result in reduced well AFE, whilst taking technical context into consideration.
- May be required to support team's digitalisation platform and promote use of digital solutions.
- Pro-actively communicate the team's findings and implications to various stakeholders, including active involvement in DWOP's and AAR.
- Requirement to take lead on performance related projects and deliver flexible & customised solutions to customer's needs during all stages of well lifecycle.
- Ability to manage concurrent work scopes, whilst delivering to hard deadlines is essential.
- Assists in analysis of real-time data and troubleshoots wellsite operations when issues arise.
- Interacts continually with the customer to understand future engineering requirements and project objectives.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics and relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience operating in real-time operations centres supporting drilling operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of continual improvement strategies or total quality management(TQM)
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (i.e. Spotfire, Power BI)
- Previous experience with VBA, VB.net or Python coding languages.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Howemoss Crescent , Aberdeen , Aberdeen , AB21 0GN , United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 70168
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Sperry Drilling Svcs
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.