Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting an HR Analyst for a Major Oil and Gas Operator in Houston. Company is rapidly growing and looking for a long term full time employee.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Provides analytical, administrative and project support to the Human Resources (HR) team.
- Conducts compensation and benefits analyses using bench-marking and interprets findings.
- Performs HR audits and provides HR reporting and analysis. Develops HR communications.
- Works on SharePoint and other collaboration sites. Interacts with Applicant Tracking System, Vendor Management System and other enterprise systems.
- Assists in the roll out and implementation of HR programs.
- Supports HR projects as assigned.
- This position would be typically described as Junior HR Analyst who has only basic responsibilities, delivers basic and standard reports and templates under a high supervision.
Skills / Qualifications
- Human Resource experience
- MS Office proficient
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Vendor Management System (VMS) experience, analysis and reporting.
- Strong understanding of Career Connect platform functionality and interconnectivity of all analytics platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and solid experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.
- This individual will be doing a lot of reporting, cleansing, validating and analyzing data.
- Will need to be advanced/SME in Excel.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.