Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Turriff, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive for a permanent position, located in Turrif.
To assist the company in delivering and implementing Marketing and Communications activity and projects across the business. Creative design with accuracy and consistency throughout all internal and external materials and communication. To support the Sales and Marketing department in promoting and maintaining the corporate image in a consistent, accurate and positive manner.
- At all times, demonstrates appropriate safety behaviours and maximise efforts by adopting the systems available to ensure zero accidents/incidents
- Through clear understanding, be integral to the delivery of the HSEQ strategy
- Through clear understanding, be integral to the delivery of the business Financial strategy
- Through clear understanding, be integral to the delivery of the HR and Winch Academy strategy
- Comply with Integrated Management System procedures and manage continuous improvements
- At all times, seek to improve on the quality and output of all aspects of work
- (Add additional Accountabilities relevant to the role)
- Manage website updates (Vacancies, Products, Images, Content and Company Information)
- Manage and generate presentations, brochures, images, campaigns and videos to support sales in securing business
- Generate yearly exhibitions planner identifying attendance
- Manage, plan and organise exhibitions including travel and logistics
- Create annual marketing plan, identifying objectives for the year
- Create annual marketing campaigns
- Manage all marketing collateral, ensuring all materials are branded consistently and accurately
- Manage and implement Company brand guidelines
- Manage internal communications (Notice Boards, Onelan, Monthly Mingle)
- Manage sponsorships, memberships and subscriptions
- Client Entertainment
- Mentoring/coaching performance of all direct reports
- Identify training needs and submit TRF's
- Schedule weekly social media posts covering products, divisions and CSR
- Track and report on social media posts
- Develop content for social media
- Track, analyse and report monthly statistics for website via Google analytics
- Develop and release internal newsletters
- Attend exhibitions where necessary
- Work towards the implementation of a cost effective Marketing, Communications and PR strategy and delivery plan (which promotes to selected target audiences)
- Build relationships through leaders to grow industry awareness
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Responsible for all marketing activity relating to the company
- Demonstrate and encourage safety behaviours at all times
- Raise HSEQ reports as required
- Raise OAR cards in a positive manner to encourage a safe environment for all
- Assist in the delivery of HSEQ plan actions
- Assist with audits as required
- Accountable for cost control within the department
- Ensure that all purchases, goods and services have been raised in accordance with the Purchasing Procedures
- Identify and communicate high expenditure in a timely manner and work to reduce costs
Compliance of Management Systems
- Ensure all drive folders are up to date and accurate
- Check, revise and validate documentation
- Follow processes and procedures, ensuring direct reports work to the same
- Participate in review / initiatives and audits as required
- Ensure reporting requirements fulfil statutory and company requirements
- Provide support to wider business as necessary. Includes involvement with ad-hoc assignments.
- Ensure electronic & hard copy documentation are stored effectively and concisely.
- Within sphere of work anticipate and resolve any issues and provide solutions on a daily basis
- Ensure the efficient use of department resources
- Apply HR policies & procedures where necessary
- Get advice from HR as and when required
- Responsible for output of key discipline/function.
- Coordinates and leads daily activities of direct reports.
- Spends a portion of time performing the work of those they supervise.
- Utilises professional knowledge and experience to set departmental goals, aligned with functional strategy.
- Focuses on delivery of departmental goals.
- Provides input into budget and workforce planning as required.
- Oversees schedules and workflow of the team.
Knowledge & Application
- Knowledge in specialised field and broad knowledge of related disciplines within the organisation.
- Develops standard operating procedures, checklists, guides and tools and ensures they are current and adhered to.
- At least 6 years of directly related experience and knowledge of industry/discipline practices and procedures.
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Requires conceptual thinking to understand complex issues and their implications.
- Implementation of solutions and take into consideration multiple perspective and future implications.
- Uses previous experience to identify the most appropriate option.
- Focuses on operational continuous improvement.
- Required to convey information and as necessary persuade stakeholders/audiences.
- May require the initiation of contacts to resolve and discuss mutual problems or collaboration on procedures or transactions.
- Frequently advise others on complex matters.
- May convey information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Has an objective view of difficult work problems.
- Generally, works within established guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Should demonstrate ability to recommend/ implement improvements to achieve team goals.
- Understanding the impact of failure to achieve goals that may impact team deadlines and business results.
- Supervises the work of individual contributors and implements management decisions and activities.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures, Policy, legal and safety training of employees.
- Provides input on Employee Life Cycle and pay reviews.
- Degree in Marketing or a Media related course
- Experience of corporate literature, advertising and marketing materials
- Experience with Social Media including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Event planning experience
- Efficient and organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good media contacts