For our Client - World Leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health,
who is providing innovative and global solutions and services that improve overall performance and safety,
we are looking for: Piping Designer
What we offer:
- Master degree in Mechanical or Environmental Engineering (other related fields of engineering also acceptable)
- 5 years of experience as a Piping Engineer in Oil and Gas Industry (e.g. hydrogen plants , methanol plants ; other related Oil and Gas industries also acceptable)
- Advanced English is a must
- Advanced level of all Smart Plant 3D modules (e.g. smart sketch etc.)
- Ability to produce Bill of Quantities and Material Take Off
- Basic knowledge of Piping Materials : Piping Classes and Piping Specifications
- Basic estimating capabilities
- Ability to prepare Technical Requisition Specifications / Purchase Requisition Specifications
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Challenging work with opportunity to gain experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Highly professional and technical working environment.
- Opportunity to develop further and new skills
- Possible higher salary than regular
- 6 months project with possible extension
- Work in the office in the centre of Krakow
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.