Skills: Directional Driller, WellSite Supervisor, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Field Service Supervisor.
Manage safe and effective Operations of NDS product lines including planning, allocation, coordination, and control of the Company's resources in such a manner as to cause and maintain a high standard of performance, ensure customer satisfaction, and expand the market base. This position will focus on Directional Drilling and MWD coordination but can expand into the product lines of Managed Pressure Drilling and Casing Running Tools, as well as overseeing BOP and other Rentals.
• Managing the services and field personnel within the Area and frequent face to face communication with rigs and customers
• Train, mentor and develop field personnel on NDS services
• Manage the logistical requirement of rig-ups, rig-downs and service calls.
• Review paperwork (JSA, SOC, tickets and timesheets).
• Review action logs, field reports, service KPI's, field tickets and myWells on daily basis.
• Create and manage field personnel schedules.
• Promote safety culture and ensure Nabors Safety Management System is reducing accidents and exposure to hazardous conditions.
• Performing follow-up inspections at job sites after rig up to ensure the highest level of quality of service and work ethics.
• Assisting in all service quality disputes and billing issues for the area.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 5 to 10 years' experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with a minimum of 5 years in directional drilling operations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline is preferred.
• 5+ years of oilfield service management experience.
• Possess a working knowledge and hands-on experience in drilling and completion operations.
• Good surface and sub-surface understanding of oil/gas field development.
• Good understanding of risk assessment and mitigation process.
• Experience in problem solving.
• Competency in Microsoft Office products
• Technical competency in directional drilling, drilling rig, casing running and/or dynamic pressure applications
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Dependable, flexible, organized, motivated, assertive, and able to work on a deadline basis.
• Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• On-Call Status 24/7
• Proven ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude
• Ability to travel to remote locations including rig sites, office/yard location and customer meetings on a regular basis.
• Able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.