Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pleasanton, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Wide Area Iron Coordinator Department: Operations
Location: Varies FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Iron Supervisor Date Revised: 01-22-2018
Summary: Support District operations for specified assigned fleet(s). Ensures proper certified iron and all related documentation are on location or in the district as required to meet customer needs.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Maintain all iron storage areas safely, cleanly and are properly organized.
- Contact assigned fleets daily that he/she is responsible for on needs and make necessary arrangements to deliver certified iron as needed
- Regularly reviews 3rd party iron testing company processes to ensure they are following all USWS testing protocols and reports any issues to Supervisor and follows-up to be sure corrections are implemented.
- Monitors 3rd party iron testing company to confirm on-time scheduling of iron certification and delivery, reporting any issues to Supervisor and follows-up to be sure corrections are implemented.
- Ensures that any recertified iron has all the proper documentation before it leave the testing facility. No iron should be released either to the USWS facility or directly to the field without all proper documentation.
- Ensures that the 3rd party iron testing company sends all proper documentation with the driver and that an email is being sent to the appropriate Service Supervisor, Field Supervisor and Operations Supervisors and that the certification documents are up loaded into the info-chip.
- Ensures that the certification documents are uploaded into the iron database and that the database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensures that the iron audits outlined in SOPs are conducted and works with the Service Supervisor, Field Supervisor, and Operations Supervisors to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected.
- Seeks opportunities to improve processes and identify and initiate related changes to reduce scrap, rework and waste.
- Coordinates efforts with other district personnel and other iron coordinator to avoid gaps, conflicts and unnecessary NPT.
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe Land/PEC Certified
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- 2-4 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company
- Prior experience in iron management preferred
- Basic computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to speak clearly in English so as to be easily understood.
- Able to read and comprehend English effectively and write sufficiently to be understood by employees, peers and customers.
- Valid U.S. Driver's License without a DUI/DWI in past 5 years or excessive infractions as defined by USWS required.
- Class A CDL, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred.
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.