Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Reserves Management Process, Reserves Appraisal Program
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Expert Reservoir Engineering Consultants with comprehensive experience in Reserves Management Process, Reserves Appraisal Program and Uncertainties Assessment. In addition, the experts need to provide success criteria for reserves estimation followed by a roadmap for the reserves growth and RPM functionality in line with the NOC definition and procedures.
Expert Reservoir Engineer Consultant Accountabilities
- Wide experience in Modern HC Reserves Estimates and Project Portfolio Management.
- Expert on Reserves and Recovery factor Estimation and reservoir analogy.
- Identify key uncertainties that influence Reserves and Recovery factor Estimation. Based on the results, propose additional data acquisition requirements to reduce the uncertainties.
- Evaluate subsurface risks & propose future studies with cost estimate
- Prepare economically evaluated reservoir development proposals.
- Implement of Reserves Estimates techniques & Project Portfolio Management techniques including uncertainty quantification and risk analysis.
- B.Sc. or higher degree in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering,
- Minimum 30 years' experience in sub-surface engineering in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Global Experience in International oil companies
- Experience in developing the Reserves Estimates SOP in view of reserves portfolio.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.