Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Economic Evaluation, Reservoir Simulation
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The consultants will run several reservoir development scenarios on a mature field and develop them though facilities, costing & economics for demonstrating value perspectives through a real field case study.
- Simulate multiple development plan scenarios using scenarios to mimic ADNOC approach
- Identify key differences on short, medium and long terms.
- Asses economically the two reservoir development -Two reservoir
- B.Sc. or higher degree in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, math or physics with good grasp of engineering and economical evaluation concept with strong background of economics.
- Minimum 20 years' experience in sub-surface engineering in the oil industry, with minimum experience of 10 years as a reservoir engineer fully engaged in simulation studies and economical evaluation concept.
- Fluent use of black-oil & compositional simulators including pre and post-processors. Experience.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 20 years' experience in Process Engineering Design, Projects and feasibility/concept selection studies of major projects in the Oil and Gas industry. Planning skills and analytical ability required
- Fluent use of process simulation models and pipeline hydraulic analysis.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.