Skills: Energy / Commodity Trading, IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This is a permanent and residential position based in the NOC Head Office in Doha. A tax free salary and comprehensive benefits package with family status, educational assistance and other expat benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Scope of Work
This position is under the Head of Data & Information Management.
The job owner will be in charge of:
- Facilitating the DIM Network Forum and driving the related action and objectives
- Developing and promoting procedures and guidelines to enhance the Information Management in each Business Entities
- Implementation and adoption of NOC Document/Content Management framework (people, process and technology)
- Develop and maintain information management policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the data and information management company needs
- Drive alignment and execution of policies, procedures and guidelines in collaboration with the different company entities
- Subject matter expert in Enterprise Content Management including document management, record management, correspondence management etc.
- Provide input and ensure align to data and information management strategy and work program
- Use innovation to explore, investigate, recommend and implement data and information solutions
- Drive or support projects and initiatives related to data and information Management
- Provide SME support for identified DIM network forum and DIM Roadmap activities
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders in NOC and other parties as appropriate.
- Work closely with the different business entities to interpret and respond to their requirements, in collaboration with the different IS teams
- Govern and overlooks the data sources to ensure its alignment with policies and best practices of handling stored data
- Liaise with rest of DIM Team in prioritizing all technical activities to implement DIM solutions, in alignment with business priorities, local IS strategy.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and standardization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Information Management or an engineering/business related equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in Data and Information Management (D/IM) for Oil and Gas Upstream/Downstream Operations and Major Capital Projects.
- 5+ years of experience in a management/lead position working through the definition and implementations of similar engineering information projects;
- Solid track record implementing scalable data technology stacks and designing fault tolerant interfaces to data
- Have a deep theoretical understanding and practical experience in the Data Governance including Data Management, Data Life Cycle and Data Stewardship
- Good understanding of the data solutions used for different Data and Information Management such as Metadata management, Master data Management, Data Quality etc.
- Experience in Project management and Stakeholder management
- Experience in different data integration methods
- Good understanding of Upstream and Downstream DIM requirements
- Good Knowledge of Database systems, EDMS solutions and BI Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Applications Architecture, Information Security Principles
- Fluent English both spoken and written