Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP Master Data Analyst (Direct Hire Contractor) located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through February 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
HIGH LEVEL JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE:
• Chevron Oronite is a global leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of quality chemical additives that improve the performance of fuels and lubricants used in a variety of equipment types. Oronite has 3 world class plants in Gonfreville (France), Belle Chase (LA), and Singapore along with 2 smaller regional plants in Omaezaki (Japan) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
• This position will maintain Oronite's SAP Master Data objects and improve data quality.
• This is a global position which interacts with ALL functions (from Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Research & Technology and Manufacturing) and ALL locations (from Brazil to France, from China to United States). As such, it is required for this position to have a good understanding of the business model, SAP workings and data master relations in SAP (R3). Manufacturing Data represents a large percentage of the responsibility and coordination with local resources from other departments will be required.
Responsibilities for this position:
• The individual in the Master Data Organization is responsible for creating and updating SAP master data within SLA metrics while maintaining high quality.
• Understanding the design of SAP master data and its impact on business processes
• Understanding the business drivers behind the master data design.
• Coordinates data requirement and information gathering with business resources.
• Develop a sustaining and proactive master data audit process to research, analyze, and correct data inconsistencies.
• Write/run reports/queries as needed.
• Utilize SAP reporting tools to monitor master data accuracy and synchronization across SAP modules and other applications connected to SAP.
• Ensure for data master's due diligence of SOX regulations and compliance documentations are conducted on schedule.
• Ensure data integrity and improvement of master data within SAP in support of the business processes and corporate guidelines.
• Manage Data Request Tracking Tool, including: creating, updating, closing requests and communicating with the business and data owners regarding status of requests and run monthly reports to communicate organizational performance metrics.
• Anticipate, coordinate, and resolve SAP interface errors involved in creating and maintaining SAP to Legacy Systems value mapping tables.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- Master Data Management, Business Analysis or Information Systems experience (1-5 years in this position)
- Knowledge of IT ERP solutions including SAP ECC, BW and Ariba.
- Process and requirement development and documentation knowledge
- Demonstrated Data quality management experience: builds reports, monitors, identifies and resolves issues.
- Good understanding of the end to end business model and master data design in ERP systems.
- End to End business process knowledge and experience in these areas: Order to Cash, Plant Maintenance, Procure to Pay, Quality Assurance, Finance.
- Experience in Manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel Skill: Power Query, Power pivot
- Knowledgeable in PowerBi is a Plus
- Skilled in Data Quality Analytics, Data Quality Audits, Master Data Management Techniques, Data Normalization concepts.
- Experience with SAP ECC Modules: MM, PM, PP, QW, APO, Ariba, and data quality tools highly desirable.
- Strong domain knowledge or related business experience in Oronite, Lubricants, or other Chevron manufacturing and supply chain business processes.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Downstream or Chemicals business helpful
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.