Skills: HR - Recruitment, IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Location: Houston, TX (Downtown)
Duration: 12-month contract (renewable)
- Responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research, providing impactful market and talent insights, and helping execute the recruitment search strategies for a variety of roles and talent initiatives for a large global enterprise.
- Compile and utilize business and industry research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence recruiting strategy and make real impact on quality of hire and time to fill ratios.
- Establish and implement prospect sourcing strategies for assigned area of responsibility and implements to effectively develop strong prospect pipelines for recruitment.
- Source passive candidates from various artificial intelligence resources as well as tools including but not limited to LinkedIn, user groups, conferences lists, and other online tools. This includes researching and developing additional potential recruitment sources and discovery of prospect contact information. Capture this information and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Drive competitive intelligence research and analysis for a range of industries. Use researching skills and 3rd party artificial intelligence to create custom talent intelligence reports.
- Conduct phone screens/interviews to determine qualifications, adaptability, and availability of candidates on which to base decisions.
- Represent the organization at technical conferences and conventions in a recruiting and networking capacity
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Personnel Administration.
- Five (5) years' experience in a recruiting research related function, preferably candidate sourcing, talent intelligence and/or agency executive recruitment.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in using emerging recruitment and 3rd party artificial intelligence sourcing technologies.
- Must have strong analytical and verbal communication for prospect generation responsibilities.
- Must have specific experience with talent identification, cold calling, and external networking.
- Must have strong written communication skills to develop talent intelligence reports.
- Must have experience in utilizing latest recruitment tools and websites to include using social recruitment marketing.
- Must be adaptable to changing and fluctuating work responsibilities
- Must possess good work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies, and standard business etiquette.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.