Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Project For The Territory Coordinator for our activities in Mexico, to develop, in conjunction with the sustainability manager, the sustainability plan for Eni Mexico, analysing and researching possible areas to be developed in terms of social projects
The key responsibilities are:
• The activities will be those of reviewing the technical information, providing technical advice to the user area of technical services in the field of construction of social works, public buildings, roads and technical reports.
• The collection of information for the design and review of projects, preparation of calculation reports, defining material specifications, among other activities that are assigned by the supervisor.
• The integration of files or folders of social works from the work program, start-up certificate, progress reports, delivery certificate and integration of information on the works settlement.
Fixed term, local, residential.
• Strong MS Office skills, specifically advanced excel skills
• Working knowledge of sap: preparation of pr, call-off, service entry, etc.
• Comfortable working with different cultural norms and practices
• Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
• Bachelor´s degree
• 6 or more years of relevant experience in the oil & gas industry
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is an exciting time to join Eni in Mexico. We have been present in the country since 2006, with Eni Mexico created in late 2015. Amoca-2 is the first well drilled by an international oil major in Mexico since the 2013 Energy Reform, and this means that we are at the forefront of exploration and development in the country, as well as growing our team to support our expanding operations.
The 100% Eni owned and operated Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields are located in Area 1, a shallow water (20-40m) field lying between 3-9 km from shore in the Campeche Bay. At this stage, all three wells drilled in the Amoca field have yielded a total of 705 m of net oil pay, significantly boosting estimates of resources in place for Area 1 to 1.4 billon boe. Eni is preparing the development plan for Phase 1 of the Amoca field (early production), with start-up anticipated in early 2019. Eni also share three additional exploration blocks (Blocks 7, 10, 14) and we are actively monitoring future bid rounds to expand our portfolio in the region.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.