Skills: Graphics Design, HR - Trainer / Instructor, IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Group have a requirement for an Instructional Designer to work with our client. This is a staff opportunity based in Great Yarmouth.
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This is a very hands-on role requiring frequent and clear communication with all colleagues and clients as well as a positive can do attitude. The position entails working with clients and Subject Matter Experts (internal and external) to develop bespoke training solutions from project kick off to close out within the energy sector.
KEY DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design and create innovative digital storyboards implementing adult learning techniques to provide the user with a positive and engaging learning experience.
- Digitally develop engaging eLearning package with use of media, such as animation (developed by internal Creative Team), voice over and imagery to transform raw content into polished, interactive digital learning
- Apply quality control of above to ensure consistency, functionality and a robust learner experience.
- Manage client expectations regarding delivery and anticipated go live date.
- Work closely with a team of Instructional Designers to develop creative eLearning
- Management of budgeted manhours allocated to a project.
- Ability to travel for up to one week (globally) on short notice and meet clients to discuss learning requirements.
- Manage own workload in accordance with deadlines and priorities from Operations Manager and Senior Instructional Designers.
- Ability to participate in open discussions with the rest of the team to shape the future of the companys product offering.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree or relevant training and experience in eLearning, media design, instructional design or educational design (or related subjects)
- GCSE level (or equivalent) C or above in Maths, English, Science
- Visual design skills - able to create images and graphics that support and enhance learning content
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience storyboarding, scripting, and developing digital media with clients (Face to face and online)
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines, budgets and on multiple projects at any given time for various clients
- Experience dealing with both suppliers and contractors
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.