Skills: Piping Technician
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for multiple Offshore Piping Foreman for a 4 month contract.
We are looking for a highly skilled candidate to join our Conoco Phillips contract.
Key elements of this role will be to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Piping Supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
Job Title: Piping Foreman
Ref No: 13278
Location: Judy Barge
Project/Client : Conoco Phillips
Duration: 4 Months
Start Date : March 2019
Key aims and objectives:
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping/assembly workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Qualifications & certification
- 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent (Pipefitting or plumbing)
- MJI10 Training, must be current i.e. within previous 12 months or current TMJI10
- City and Guilds in plumbing, pipework fabrication and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
- Manual Handling
- Assessor/verifier qualifications
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a pipe fitter
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory/foreman position in a piping role
- Ability to read/understand procedures/specifications/drawings/etc in particular those pertaining to the piping workscope.
- Ability to complete the certification requirements as applicable to the piping workscope
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)