Skills: Fabrication, Workshop
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for 8 Offshore Multi Disciplined General Foreman for a 4 month contract.
We are looking for highly skilled candidates to join our Conoco Phillips contract offshore.
Key elements of this role will be to provide safe and effective supervision in line with Company Procedures ensuring that the workscope is completed in line with the Project and schedule requirements.
Job Title: General Foreman (Multi-Disciplined)
Ref No: 13288
Location: Judy Barge
Project/Client : Conoco
Duration: 4 Months
Start Date : February 2019
Key aims and objectives:
- To Co-ordinate and supervise foremen/ labour
- To Ensure safety procedures are adhered to
- To Ensure the highest quality of workmanship
Qualifications & certification
- 4 Year Apprenticeship in base trade (black trades) or Level 2 NVQ Equivalent.
- Recognised Oil and Gas Discipline background
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc)
- Offshore certification
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in the role of general foreman or similar supervisory role
- Demonstrable offshore experience
- Ability to effectively supervise combined multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to maintain records
- Ability to ensure all systems are built as detailed in the construction workpacks
- Time writing and keeping accurate records
- Ability to manage jobcards and report accurate progress
- Ability to manage certification documentation.
- Can demonstrate a high standard in execution and completion of tasks associated with the role of General Foreman as defined in the associated job specification
- Can demonstrate the ability to read, interpret and implement procedures/specifications/drawings/sketches/etc
- Can demonstrate the ability to deliver project workscopes to the required/specified project/industry standards.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)