Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sánchez Magallanes, Tabasco, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
We are currently recruiting a Drilling Supervisor for our activities in Mexico, to be responsible for the execution of drilling assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress
The Key responsibilities are:
• Responsible for supervising at the rig site the execution of drilling, completion, and well intervention programs
• Manage rig site manpower, material supplies and stocks.
• Propose solutions to operational difficulties, which could otherwise delay well operations progress.
• Coordinate drilling and completion activities in accordance with the approved program, approved governmental permits and requirements, established oil field practices, relevant company seq standards, and established company best practices
• Report to drilling superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary
• Oversee personnel, equipment and material safety at rig site operations
Fixed Term, Local, Rotational 28/28
• Fluent knowledge of English, fluent knowledge of the local language.
• Knowledge in:
o Drilling Activities
o Advanced Drilling
• High school diploma, Bachelor's degree or equivalent in petroleum or mechanical engineering disciplines.
• Extensive experience field based in drilling, completion and work over activities with at least two years of well site supervision.
This is an exciting time to join Eni in Mexico. We have been present in the country since 2006, with Eni Mexico created in late 2015. Amoca-2 is the first well drilled by an international oil major in Mexico since the 2013 Energy Reform, and this means that we are at the forefront of exploration and development in the country, as well as growing our team to support our expanding operations.
The 100% Eni owned and operated Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields are located in Area 1, a shallow water (20-40m) field lying between 3-9 km from shore in the Campeche Bay. At this stage, all three wells drilled in the Amoca field have yielded a total of 705 m of net oil pay, significantly boosting estimates of resources in place for Area 1 to 1.4 billon boe. Eni is preparing the development plan for Phase 1 of the Amoca field (early production), with start-up anticipated in early 2019. Eni also share three additional exploration blocks (Blocks 7, 10, 14) and we are actively monitoring future bid rounds to expand our portfolio in the region.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.