Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a HSE Supervisor for our activities in Mexico to reinforce implementation and maintenance of Eni Mexico HSE management system and provide technical advice and performance monitoring to HSE superintendent, on shore base and off shore field line management in order to ensure compliance with Eni Mexico health, safety and environment policy and Mexican health, safety and environment legislation.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To support HSE superintendent to conduct on shore - off shore surveys/assessments to verify that industrial hygiene conditions of all project locations/ potential social/community and premises are in compliance with HSE requirement's and associated standards.
• Participate in on shore - off shore internal and external HSE audits according with company activities.
• Participate in execution of HSE risk identification (HAZIDS, HAZOPS, SIMOPS) and ensure implementation of controls about HSE risk exposure according with on shore base and off shore field activities requirements.
• Compilation and accuracy of on shore and off shore HSE data for Eni upstream and contractual HSE reports.
• Ensure an effective emergency response plan implementation (availability and maintenance of equipment, execution of drills, etc.) For shore base-shore line and off shore activities.
• Staying updated on corporate policies, procedures, laws and industry practices regarding with HSE issues for implementation of control management for on shore and off shore activities.
Temporary, local, rotational 28/28
• Extensive experience in the oil & gas industry.
• Extensive experience in the HSE field
• HSE technical education diploma.
• Engineering degree (preferred).
• Fluency in written and spoken English
This is an exciting time to join Eni in Mexico. We have been present in the country since 2006, with Eni Mexico created in late 2015. Amoca-2 is the first well drilled by international oil major in Mexico since the 2013 Energy Reform, and this means that we are at the forefront of exploration and development in the country, as well as growing our team to support our expanding operations.
The 100% Eni owned and operated Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields are located in Area 1, a shallow water (20-40m) field lying around 3-9 km from the shore in the Campeche Bay. At this stage, all three wells drilled in the Amoca field have yielded a total of 705 m of net oil pay, significantly boosting estimates of resources in place for Area 1 to 1.4 billon boe. Eni is preparing the development plan for Phase 1 of the Amoca field (early production), with start-up anticipated in early 2019. Eni also share three additional exploration blocks (Blocks 7, 10, 14) and we are actively monitoring future bid rounds to expand our portfolio in the region.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.