Skills: Geotechnical Engineer, Software Specialist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Geomechanics Engineer - Delhi, India
Location :Delhi, India
Start Date :April/ May
Typical Working Hours :45 hours a week
Package :Competitive day rate
Contract Length :12 months
Our Client is an international oilfield services provider who are based in India and working with large IOC's.
They are currently searching an Experienced Senior Geomechanics Engineer for a new drilling and workover project working as part of the asset team requiring multi-disciplinary experience.
• Constructing and updating 1D and 3D static and dynamic models of the geologic structure, rock mechanical properties, pore pressure and state of stress of the reservoir and overburden
• Optimizing drilling and well placement
• Minimizing reservoir compaction, surface subsidence and sand production
• Optimizing fracture stimulation
• Ability to support drilling operations through real time Geomechanics and Well Bore Stability studies for drilled wells
• Applying Geomechanical models to optimize fracture stimulation, drilling and well placement; minimize reservoir compaction, surface subsidence and sand production.
The Candidate Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or other higher Degree in Engineering or Pure or Applied Science with a minimum of 10 years related experience
• Preferred MSc or MA in Petroleum Engineering, Civil, Mining, Structural Geology, or Geophysics
• Knowledge of borehole geomechanics, real-time geomechanics and reservoir geomechanics
• Fluent English
• Integrate the Geomechanics solution with other domains in the asset team
• Hands on experience with Petrel Software
• Previous experience working in India will be a plus.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!