Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Materials Coordinator I.
Under the supervision of the Manager or designated Senior Team member coordinates the flow of materials, subassemblies and finished products. Ensures material inventory levels are sufficient to meet production schedules. Collects and analyzes data on current orders, production levels, and sales forecasts to estimate future demand for materials.
• Preparation of material requisition plan based on manufacturing plan and bills of materials
• Generation of requisitions
• Communicate directly with Vendors and Distributors for parts procurement
• Record inventory, purchases and reconcile orders with Accounts Payable.
• Track inventory and deliverables
• Maintain records of incoming QC
• Plan, schedule and prepare product and material documentation for material movement
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to commit at least 30 hours per week
• 1-3 years of previous experience with material planning and forecasting
• 1-3 years of previous experience with material tracking, purchasing, handling, inventory control or other relevant experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and general use of Microsoft Windows environment
• Attention to detail and ability to organize own work
• Ability to understand Bills of Materials
• Good communication skill
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.