Duration: 6 months+
Hours: 60 per week
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Expat candidates preferred. Must have international work experience.
- Provides Technical, Operating and Safety advisory services to Owner
- Supports Owner and its contractors in developing overall refinery startup plan
- Conducts physical check of the unit to confirm that it is ready for safe startup and operations. Brings any shortcomings to attention of Owner and its contractors
- Works with Owner, E&C, Licensor teams in developing step by step operating procedures for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and startup of hydrocracking (HCU) and other Hydroprocessing units.
- Liaises with E&C and Licensor teams during startup and helps them in resolving issues that may arise during unit startup
- Ensures that safety procedures and practices are fully complied with by all parties to ensure safety of personnel and equipment,
- Provide coverage and work shifts as required during all stages of commissioning and startup
- Mentoring/on-the-job training to operations personnel
- Operation and technical support experience in oil refining
- Field and Panel/Board Experience in startup operations and troubleshooting process unit
- Commissioning, startup and operating experience of Hydrocracking and Hydroprocessing units.
- Experienced in developing and implementing of unit start up, operation, shut down and safety procedures
- Experienced in commissioning and startup of Hydrocrackers or startup after major revamps or turnarounds and loading and activation of new catalyst
- Experienced in working with commissioning teams of E&C and licensor(s) for achieving successful startup
- Prior experience in Operations and Commissioning / Startup of Oil Refinery systems/facilities.
- Broad knowledge of oil refining
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player