Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Gas Plant Operations, Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Minot, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Controlled the operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, amine treating, and refrigeration equipment to process natural gas into various different products such as Butane, Ethane, Propane, Methane, etc. Including the removal and processing of NGLs (natural gas liquids)
• Responsible for starting and shutting down plant equipment, performing Lock Out Tag Out as needed, and ensuring plant procedures are adhered to by contractors.
• Recorded, reviewed, and compiled operations records, test results, and gauge reading such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
• Adjusted temperature, pressure, vacuum, levels, flow rates, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
• Monitored transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed.
• Collaborated with other operators to solve unit problems.
• Cleaned, maintained, and repaired equipment, using hand tools, or requested that repair and maintenance work be performed accordingly.
• Determined causes of abnormal pressure variances, and made corrective recommendations, such as installation if pipes to relieve overloading.
• Supervised and assisted Instrumentation and Electrical technicians, mechanics, and contractors in the plant as needed.
• Followed company standard operation procedures and applicable regulations consistently.
• Operated the Truck Loading Terminal and assisted drivers with the loading of propane, butane, and gasoline.
• Daily operation of sulfur loading rack filling train rail cars with molten sulfur in accordance with certain specification as ordered by the customer.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.