Company: Targa Resources Inc
Skills: Business Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a NGL Supply-Business Development Marketer in our Houston office.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• The Marketer, NGL Supply & BD will engage the commercial and business development marketing strategy related to Targa's NGL transport and fractionation business:
• Support, develop and direct plans to market Targa NGL business with G&P Producers in various regions
• Originate new raw NGL supply sources from US producers, with primary focus in delivery to Targa's Grand Prix Pipeline and Mont Belvieu TX Complex
• Support existing customer relationships and contract performance execution
• Manage customer communication in time of allocation
• Develop new contracts and customer relationships, to include business development opportunities when presented
• Develop supportive and productive working relationships with Targa personnel, to include the Upstream team
• Support financial planning, forecasting and reporting process across corporate and regional marketing units
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
• Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks with tight schedules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently yet remain connected with Targa personnel while traveling
• Team-oriented and results focused
• 5+ years commercial experience in the NGL industry
• Desire and willingness to travel domestically on a regular basis
• Experience with North American NGL markets; in particular fractionation markets and raw NGL activities
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.