Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for IT Business Analyst in Houston, TX
- Business Analysis Professional and junior Project Management- SDLC, Agile Scrum.
- Experience in MS Office applications, including use of MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint and JIRA.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Ability to identify a problem, analyzes the source problem, verifies and validates the source problem, and recommends viable solutions.
- Ability to communicate information of a complex nature to mid-level management (written and verbal) in easy to understand business language.
- Strong ability to interact with and use relationship management skills with project stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills-oral, written and presentation.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis and user experience design tasks with a focus on client usability experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of Lean manufacturing and integrated systems project work to drive business results and operational performance.
- Strong ability to provide solution assessment and validation including proposed solution assessment, organizational readiness, transition requirements, solution validation and performance
- Able to understand business functionality and translate it into project requirements
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational and project requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to challenge thought partners across functional areas to better understand their needs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth understanding of the various project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Understanding of modeling techniques, such as unified modeling language, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.