Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Planner/Scheduler in Lafayette, LA
- Plan products and sub-assemblies in MRP.
- Open and manage production orders.
- Manage material shortages for production build and communicate status to management.
- Confer and coordinate with Buyers (Purchasing) on the status of purchase orders for parts being procured for assemblies to ensure timely release and completion of assembly production orders.
- Attend production meetings, to provide detailed updates on the plan and manage promise dates.
- Prepare work orders with necessary prints for production supervisor.
- Ensure material is scheduled to be delivered in time for product to meet customer requirements and modify plans accordingly .
- Review customer required dates with Customer Service and set promise dates.
- Manage material shortages for field orders and communicate status to management.
- Communicate field order status to Operations and advise of any rescheduling.
- Coordinate stock issues and outages.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality.
- Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures, and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- General computer knowledge including the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong math skills including the use of decimals, percentages and fractions.
- Ability to effectively work with employees, supervisors, vendors, and customers.
- General knowledge of planning systems used in manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with JD Edwards software or other MRP systems preferred.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- HOURS: 8AM TO 5PM.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.