Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Richmond, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Posts jobs on company website and numerous other sites for recruiting job candidates
- Screens resumes to ensure they are a good fit for the job description
- Contacts candidates to see if they are available and interested in the job
- Source candidates internationally and domestically according to the company recruiting process.
- Utilize the company procedures and processes to screen, select, and check references on candidates.
- Ensure candidate details are up to date in database including all relevant contract and other required documents.
- Participate in Weekly Team meetings, analyze clients' needs, and develop position descriptions and candidate roster of short listed candidates.
- Work closely with Sales Team and communicate all leads to Sales Staff.
- Utilize and keep updated applicant tracking system .
- Format candidate resumes to company standards.
- Works to ensure all incoming contractors are properly onboarded.
- Develop and routinely maintain relationships with candidates, solicite referrals and job leads
WDS Global Partners was founded in 2009 by senior-level industry leaders with expertise in offshore, deepwater drilling operations, rig/facility projects, operations and maintenance integrity management. Our mission is to create solutions and value for our clients and to be recognized as a world-class service provider.
Located in Richmond, Texas, WDS Global Partners provides consulting, staffing, payroll and auditing services to oil and gas operators, drilling rig contractors, equipment providers and project teams. WDS specializes and offers technical support services in four areas, but not limited to:
· Project Management Services
· Engineering and Operations Support for Drilling and Completions
· Operations and Asset Integrity Management
· Asset Purchase and Divestment Assistance
WDS's success is attributed to operational and technical management experience comprised of knowledge acquired by working for, and with, the largest oil and gas operators and drilling contractors in the industry. WDS is expanding and growing! We welcome clients and candidates to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our office located in Richmond, Texas.