Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support, Process Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR CMMS ANALYST to be based in MALAYSIA.
This opportunity is based in Kota Kinabalu - the capital of Malaysia's state of Sabah - on a two-year renewable contract.
The Senior CMMS Analyst will be tasked with identifying, designing and implementing improvements to the CMMS (SAP Blueprint).
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Develop and maintain a set of high quality functional specification documents for CMMS functionality. Coordinate the development of the SOP & process flows for CMMS system and ensure effective communication to the users
- Establish and monitor KPIs for CMMS content quality and timeliness of implementation of system change requests
- Ensure the effective integration of other ERP modules with Maintenance module for the seamless flow of information and data. Coordinate the integration of other software with CMMS
- Perform detail training and site-coaching to ensure KPOC users at all levels have adequate knowledge of new capabilities that have been implemented in the system
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
- At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of solid experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance
- Proficiency in database systems and general computer applications is a must.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.