Skills: Executive, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR SAP APPLICATIONS EXECUTIVE to be located in MALAYSIA.
This opportunity is based in Kota Kinabalu - the capital of Malaysia's state of Sabah - on a two-year renewable contract.
The Senior SAP Applications Executive will be responsible for providing SAP basis and security administration support to the business, ensuring high system performance in the process.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Identify potential problems in IT business processes, clarify the nature of the problem and evidence and orchestrate relevant techniques to diagnose the problem by designing technical solutions to reinstate the system in operation
- Provide SAP technical support including but not limited to Technology Upgrade, Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning & Optimization, Root Cause fixes & long-term system stabilization
- Manages requests in designing and developing new applications that can be integrated into SAP applications using programming skills to create effective business processes that meet users' needs
- Implements integrated testing procedures to identify areas of risks and to use contingency and risk management plans to mitigate those risks
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
- At least a BSc in a relevant discipline, such as Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
- At least 8 years of SAP support experience is essential
- Prior exposure in the Oil & Gas industry
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.