Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Manage activities of 6+ warehouse employees who receive, store, and distribute core material, tools, equipment, and lab supplies within a high volume warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the daily activities of warehouse personnel to accomplish the following:
- Assign and oversee and the duties of the warehouse staff.
- Manage and assign orders from internal customers.
- Ensure that staff efficiently and accurately prepares for external customer core viewings in a timely manner.
- Ensure that staff delivers core material to client specified locations in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that staff upholds the highest level of accuracy and organization of inventories at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff adheres to warehouse and safety protocols.
- Ensure effective and timely communication with RRP managers concerning the movement of core material within the facility.
- Ensure that staff is informed of and abides by all corporate and governmental regulations.
- Ensure that staff always works safely and strive for an accident free environment.
- Train staff as necessary to ensure that duties are completed to the highest standards.
- Work directly with the sales staff to ensure proper billing for all client viewings.
- Establish, implement and maintain inventory tracking process/system to ensure the highest level of accuracy.
- Implement and maintain a client storage billing process that will ensure timely and accurate invoicing of clients for on-site core storage.
- Implement and manage an equipment maintenance program to ensure that all equipment (forklifts, vehicles, etc) are always in proper working condition.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma is required with a college degree preferred with 5 to 8 years warehouse experience. A minimum of 8 years of warehouse experience will be accepted in lieu of education.
3 or more years of supervisory or management experience required.
In depth working knowledge of warehouse and/or inventory procedures is required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license and a good driving record. Certification attesting the ability to safely operate a forklift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Must occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions as well as conditions common to an unconditioned warehouse.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.