Skills: Civil Construction
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client has a contract opportunity for a Civil Superintendent to be based in Houston, TX.
- Oversee the civil execution of projects to ensure the projects are kept on track, completed safely, and to our clients expectations
- Knowledgeable in reading and understanding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with and manage project foreman to ensure equipment, labor, materials, and all other project related resources are in place as needed to be successful
- Thoroughly track project activities to provide timely reporting and through communication to outside parties
- Administer deviation reporting procedures, scope changes and trends
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks in a high energy environment
- Capable of working with minimal supervision or direction.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.