Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - SAP / ERP
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for 3 Senior Data Analysts, 1 staff basis and 2 contract basis for a positions located in Aberdeen
The company is an international consultancy provider delivering robust engineering, consultancy and software solutions to the energy industry on a global scale. In their 30 years of global operation, The company has become a trusted service provider to the energy industry which is evidenced by their comprehensive client base and growing pool of worldwide Master Service Agreements.
The company's Asset and Integrity Management business unit deliver specialised solutions through subject matter expert maintenance and reliability engineering, supported by a unique toolbox of proprietary software analytical tools developed in partnership with industry and academia. Their commitment to high standards and quality is demonstrated through their excellent client relationships and extensive repeat business.
We are delighted to be working with the company in recruiting 3 Senior Data Analysts, 1 staff basis and 2 contract basis to ensure the integrity of CMMS data development build, and ensure that the data requirements are met by controlling data flow, manipulation, and conducting data integrity quality assurance checks.
- Preparation of work packs/ templates using SQL (Access / MySQL / Oracle) and/or Excel formulas
- Building SQL queries to automate existing processes.
- Preparation/Update of Microsoft Access databases required to ensure data integrity and validation
- Development of final deliverable load files ensuring quality and integrity as per client specification
- Ensuring that all key milestone deliverables meet the data specification required throughout the project and identify any potential obstacles
- Assisting with CMMS build and data collation.
- Previous multiple maintenance built experience
- Excellent MS Access, Excel skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Maximo and SAP PM
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and relational database theory
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Good communication skills
- Ideally a BSC(hons) Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field (at least 2.1)
- VBA skills