Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Positioned as commercial powerhouse, Contracting and Procurement (CP) for Global Commercial (GC) managed by several staffs that are organized in 4 regions (Americas, China/HK, Asia Pacific & Middle East) and Europe & Africa and 3 category teams
The SPM GC China/HK role is exciting and challenging, supporting the high business aspiration for growth with lots of opportunities to help business maximize value in creative way.
• The role will hold single point of accountability in Mainland China and HK for Global Commercial businesses with Top Quartile Professionalism and service to realize significant cost savings and other business objectives.
• This high profile and highly-visible role will be key to the delivery of Global Commercial operation and process excellence in the region.
• Provide leadership to the GC CP team, which includes direct reports but also other staffs who execute CP work on behalf of GC businesses.
• Ensure full compliance of governance and control framework. Maximum savings would be delivered through implementing approach from Demand Management and Specification opportunities, achieving performance target and risk mitigation via each of the awarded contract/commercial deal.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated commercial delivery experience. Knowledge of Global Commercial businesses a strong advantage
• Candidate with degree in Business, Supply Chain, Marketing, Engineering will be a plus
• Proven records of building business partnership and engaging diverse stakeholders;
• Demonstrated records of execution excellence and delivering results, management of internal and external senior level relationships
• Proven leadership experience and attributes. Ability to influence, motivate and develop people, create vision and build strong commercial culture
• Mindset of innovation, continuous improvement and simplification. Ability to lead and manage change initiatives
• Fluent in English and mandarin (verbal and written)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.