Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Plant Administrator for their facility near St. Lawrence, TX. Job Responsibilities
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Greet and assist all visitors
- Answer or direct calls and respond to inquires
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Order and maintain office supplies at sufficient levels.
- Assist with coordination of office events as requested
- Prepare and submit incoming purchase orders
- Process departmental invoices
- Utilize knowledge of department operations to assist junior level assistants
- Follow standard procedures with all work
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- 1-2 years Midstream Administrative experience, preferred
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.