Crane, Texas, United States
Crane, Texas, United States
Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Pipeline Operator, Pipeline Services
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Crane, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Pipeline Supervisor for their facility located in Crane, TX.
- Provide project management oversight for maintenance and construction of new field pipelines
- Responsible for maintaining gathering system and associated facilities including pigging operations.
- Provide support for field technicians as needed
- Fill in for other supervisors and Manager(s) as needed.
- Attend safety meetings and work safely.
- Maintain relationships with local regulators.
- Attend conferences and training to stay current in products pipeline regulations.
- Support pipeline SCADA and plant operations.
- Plan and perform all assignments in a safe manner.
- Respond to one call as needed
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Knowledge and understanding of cryo plant and compression
- Fundamental knowledge of company safety, labor, and personnel procedures and guidelines
- The ability to understand meter schematics, pipeline flow characteristics, and to have a fundamental knowledge of gas plant operations
- The ability to diagnose and analyze problems and determine the appropriate course of action for the particular circumstance
- Supervisory experience in the daily activities of plant operations is preferred
- Commitment to ES&H compliance
- Fundamental understanding of gas plant operations
- Fundamental understanding of measurement practices
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Recognize and react to problems before small problems become major problems
- Able to properly prioritize work
- Realize the importance of customer relationships and responding to their needs appropriately
- Understand cost control and budgets
- Effectively plan, coach, review and give feedback to employees about performance and developmental needs
- Able to clearly communicate with outside groups, such as customers, suppliers, contractors, and vendors
- Able to deal with different personalities
- Accepts accountability for all aspects of job performance
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others
- Values experiences and contributions of others
- 2-5+ years of supervisor experience
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.