Company: Targa Resources Inc
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Lead Analyst, Security Operations for their office located in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Maintenance and management of information security related applications.
• Triage and address cybersecurity alerts reported by information security systems.
• Develop and tune cybersecurity incident detection systems to provide effective security for the organization.
• Continually develop Security Orchestration Automation and Response capability to drive faster incident analysis and response.
• Evaluate and make recommendations to management to continuously improve the cybersecurity posture of the Company.
• Lead job assignments without direct supervision.
• Perform vulnerability scans and testing, publish remediation instruction, and track resolution.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Minimum 4 years of work related experience
• In-depth experience with Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, Security Event Information Management, Vulnerability Assessment, and cybersecurity incident response
• Ability to be on rotating 24x7 on-call rotation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with great attention to detail
• Broad knowledge of information security principals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors
• An organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
• Ability to work self-sufficiently given direction and resources
• Well-grounded, preferring to work in a collegial and team environment
• Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and exercise excellent judgment and common sense
• Advanced computing skill sets - proficient with multiple computing operating systems and programming languages
To apply please go to
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.