Company: Targa Resources Inc
Skills: Control Room Operations
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Deskside Technician for their office located in Midland, TX.
• Level 1 technology support for internal Company users of IT services.
• Receives and records customer problem/request/issues and captures necessary documentation.
• Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve; assigns ticket to next level support as needed.
• Monitors and tracks incident queue with the goal of timely addressing customer requests consistent with SLA requirements.
• Performs follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment so as to provide great service.
• Maintains current knowledge of end-user computing hardware and software.
• Serve as a liaison between the business and technical support staff.
• Cultivate good working relationships with the business.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Associates Degree in Management Information Systems or related degrees or related years of experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with great attention to detail.
• Broad knowledge of end-user computing technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and assimilate data and present proposals in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
• Ability to ask clarifying/probing questions of business customers
• Ability to adapt effectively to new and changing environments.
• Ability to be on rotating 24x7 on-call rotation.
• Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• Prior work experience - fulltime, part-time, internships in an IT related position.
• Advanced computing skill sets - proficient with pc hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Ability and willingness to travel to remote company field locations and lift up to 50 pounds.
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.