Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Other Skills: Experience working in an oil production environment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Baghdad, Baghdad Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Assist OPD maintenance superintendent to achieve OPD facilities & equipment's integrity target under company's requirements through implementing maintenance activities of PM and CM, technical modification,process upgrading and other means in a safe, efficient and cost-saving way.
- Participate in the HSE policy development (related to maintenance and facility & equipment management) and provide suggestions and consulting.
- Periodically check the site safety condition as needed. Work with HSE section to identify the right resource and provide consultancy to solve the HSE issues related to facility &equipment.
- Attend JSA meeting or review the result of JSA meeting and track the follow-up status, ensure all of the in compliance items are corrected.
- Review the proposed modification or upgrading related to facility & equipment safety hazards and supervise the implementation.
- Provide inputs on the optimization of maintenance HSE management.
Maintenance Technical Management
- Assist the maintenance superintendent to develop maintenance strategy, make annual maintenance plan and maintenance cost for OPD.
- Provide onsite guidance for maintenance activities, offer professional technical solution and lead the team
- to complete the tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Make technical drawings for technical clarification, process modification, equipment upgrading and other cases in need.
- Conduct routine maintenance management, develop PM plan and keep tracking, collect equipment running log and main equipment status.
- Issue SR or WO and participate in the maintenance activities and assess the outcome.
- Assist or organize major maintenance activities in OPD such as planned SD, major upgrading and new project commissioning, etc.
- Generate periodic report regarding to OPD maintenance status, include WO & PM & CM statistic report in Maximo System.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department for planning the maintenance tasks according to priority, tracking the work order completion status and quality, analyze the maintenance trend mode, ensure the OPD maintenance tasks are carried out in a high quality and timely-observing way, ensure OPD facility & equipment in a high level of reliability and stability.
- Be responsible for the test and handover of new facility & equipment. Coordinate resources to solve the issues occurred during the stage of new facility & equipment test running and prior to formal put into service.
- Provide professional advice to for project related to OPD such as construction, critical equipment model selection,process optimization, etc.
- Be responsible for developing standard maintenance procedures and regulations, and ensure all procedures and regulations are properly executed.
Materials and Spare Parts Management
- Be responsible for issuing PR to purchase necessary spare parts & consumables & material & tools for OPD maintenance and keep tracking the procurement process to ensure their quality and arrival time.
- In charge of material management-properly storage, good stock management, track distribution, dynamically track the stock level, make supplement order as necessary.
- Work with FMD to track the spare parts inventory for critical equipment, make a reasonable stock level for them, minimize the impact to production caused by equipment malfunction.
- Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical, electrical, automation, power engineering, etc.
- At least 5yrs senior position in Mechanic & electric & instrument & power in oil & gas industry
- 5 years of maintenance related experience in oil &gas industry
- Expertise in one of the disciplines of Mechanic &electric & instrument in oil &gas industry
- Be familiar with the oil &gas process and related equipment.
- Be knowledgeable about maintenance strategies and maintenance plan.
- Be familiar with relevant SPEC & standards of oil & gas facilities and equipment regarding to maintenance,inspection and overhaul
- On-site working maintenance experience in oil & gas facilities
- Knowledge of Islamic countries politics and religion culture.
- Fluent English
- Maximo or SAP