Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carrizo Springs, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Utilizes site plans, area maps, laptop computer mappings and other location information to locate underground lines;
· Respond to after hour emergency call outs;
· Maintains accurate record of work time, client utility update, billing and damage reporting information;
· Clean and maintain all issued equipment;
· Comply with all safety regulations;
· Complete daily invoices and verify Laborer working hours;
· Possess good knowledge of equipment and tools needed for the job and be able to make the decisions; regarding maintenance of such equipment and tools;
· Work with hands to keep the equipment maintained and clean;
· Follow all safety regulations;
· Set good examples and work ethic for the hands;
· Will be second in command with the supervisor is unable to fulfill duties that day;
· In charge of day to day field operations;
· Responsible for organizing and training employees on location;
· Respect and be responsible for company equipment and tools;
· Other duties needed while working on site.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.