- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for following global service desk processes and for OLAs with Incident and Request Fulfillment
- Ensure adherence to established corporate strategies, standards and policies and suggest modifications as appropriate
- Active Directory Management
- PC imaging, data transfer and deployment
- PC hardware and software support
- Printer and MFP (multi-functional printer) support to include basic troubleshooting and queue management
- Lotus Notes support to include email, calendaring, database document sharing and Skype instant messaging
- Acquire and provision iOS devices and standard mobile devices
- Basic PBX support to include troubleshooting, adds, moves and changes
- Provide support for video conferencing and collaboration tools such as Webex and Skype
Knowledge, skill and experience requirements
- Follow all company's IT processes and policies in providing Tier 2 service desk support
- Manage all support by using company's ITSM tools and processes
- Utilization of company's standard tools to include Lotus Notes email, messaging and databases, SAP, SRM, Symantec/Altiris and other tools and applications as directed by Customer
- Remediation of security threats by following company's security processes
- Utilization of company's standard processes to include PC imaging, software deployment and server management
- Completion of various administrative tasks including:
- Monitoring of end user backups
- Performance of inventory updates for physical inventory
- Perform Active Directory cleanup activities
- Perform Symantec Desktop management cleanup activities
- Work with users, vendors and other IT service owners and service providers as needed to resolve issues with PCs, print devices, mobile devices, PBX/office telephones, audio/video projectors and corporate and department-specific software.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid communications skills with ability to interact with all organizational levels in technical and non-technical terminology.
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management skills
- Capability to take direction, manage priorities and apply effective time management
- Provide timely feedback to company's management in the event a deliverable is in jeopardy of completion on schedule.
- Personnel will wear proper attire in accordance with company's workplace environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related IT disciplines
- Minimum of 3-5 years IT experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.