NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst in Calgary, AB for a 1 year contract (to start). The working schedule would be Monday- Friday, 8 hours/ day.
- Maintain control procedures, engineering and technical documents/drawings, to received and issued
- Ensure Client title blocks/templates are correctly updated and document numbers are assigned.
- Perform quality check of technical documentation with regard to numbering readability of file formats, verification/revision identification etc.
- Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within vendors and project
- Perform other document related as agreed upon with document managers/coordinators
- Transmit drawings/document to the third party according to engineer(s) request
- Able to work with dwgs, tiff combination drawings
- Solid technical knowledge in understanding and applying document/records management principles, concepts, tools and technology
- Knowledgeable understanding of petroleum/oil & gas industry. Engineering disciplines, terminology/industry accepted file types (dwg, tif & others)
- Experience using a document management system such as HDMS (Livelink), Coreworx, Sharepoint/ftp/portal
- Related diploma, equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Minimum 2-4 years
- Directly related experience in a document control/management environment
Job Reference # 97449
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.