Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oil and gas operator, is currently seeking a Maintenance Reliability Engineer to be based in 12 month contract. This position is based in Calgary, AB.
Individuals will need to be local to Calgary as no LOA./relocation will be provided.
• Gathering and organization of technical information associated to facilities operated by Husky, including but not limited to piping and instrumentation diagrams, process narratives and equipment technical specifications.
• Analyze the technical information identifying main systems and equipment, and structure the information in a parent child relationship following international standards such as the ISO 14224
• Generate excel spreadsheets representing the hierarchy in format provided by Husky, and according to international and client standards, which will be provided.
• Identify and document any discrepancies or issues in the technical documentation that requires resolution to properly create the logical structure of facilities.
• Participate in meetings with personnel both corporate and from the business units in order to validate the build.
• Integrate the changes and recommendations done on the build.
• Follow up the process to configure SAP Plant Maintenance according to the final build, in the different environments used by company to implement any changes in SAP. This will require additional work as each environment has its own set of equipment numbers and the build has to be adjusted accordingly.
• Support the validation of the build configured in the SAP environments
• Support the preparation of the information required to conduct the facilitation of criticality analysis of plants, systems and equipment
• Support the criticality analysis facilitator during the work session with field personnel
• Transfer the results of the criticality analysis to the excel format required to upload the criticality assessments in Client Systems (Meridium, SAP Plant Maintenance).
• 8 to 10 years. Experience this can be a combination of Instrumental, Mechanical, Equipment progressing to Maintenance Planning, Master Data & Equipment
• Diploma / Red Seal in either Mechanical / Industrial Maintenance Technician, Instrumentation Technician or Electrical Technician
• Experience in developing, planning and scheduling of development of maintenance strategies to preserve and improve reliability, integrity and maintainability
• Knowledgeable in the application of reliability and integrity standards (e.g. ISO 14224, API584, 580, ISO 55000)
• Knowledgeable on SAP Plant Maintenance (2 years)
• Familiarity with documentation related to plant design and operations (e.g. P&ID, Process Narratives, Build of Materials, Maintenance Plans (2 years)
• Perform reliability and integrity system assessment and analysis based on international best practices (2 years)
• BS Degree (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent
• PEng. (obtained or in progress)
• Technical training in areas related to reliability, integrity and/or maintenance engineering (e.g. as described in the book of knowledge of Society of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering or ASQ Certified Reliability Engineering
• Certified reliability and maintenance professional
• ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
• Experience in the use of technologies to enable the analysis of reliability and integrity issues and opportunities (e.g. SAP Plant Maintenance, Meridium, Statistical and data analytics (e.g. Minitab, SpotFire, Matlab)
• Visual and statistical analytics applied in process industries (1 year)
• Ability to use computer and related software programs to accomplish assigned task
• Ability to maintain complex records and to assemble, organize, and analyze reliability and integrity data and information
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Critical thinking
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.