Other Skills: Electronics Technician, Survey Equipment, Calibration
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $52,000 - $60,000 base + OT (Hourly)
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking a qualified Electronics Technician for a Marine/Technology based organization in Houston. The ET will be responsible for testing, service and repair of client's own survey equipment as well as 3rd party equipment to manufacturer's specifications.
- Bachelors Degree HIGHLY preferred
- ET Experience and familiarization of Survey Equipment (must be listed in resume)
- Experience of PCB investigation, soldering, crimping, and mechanical assembly
- Calibration of equipment to manufacturer specifications
- Experience with MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook