Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Position Summary
General Management, organisation, planning, cost control of Specific STR tooling bases / assets / operations and personnel in Middle East region. Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel to areas of responsibility on an as required basis to manage and co-ordinate ongoing and specific area operations and development.
- Report accurate financial results and trend analysis of responsible area to Service Line Manager on a monthly basis for inclusion in FLASH.
- Market and promote STR products and services.
- Actively assist in the preparation of tenders and proposals, including ITT reviews and working closely with the commercial teams to ensure tenders are submitted on time and to a high quality.
- Develops local Technicians as part of the STR in country workforce.
- Raise Invoices and work in conjunction with the STR Cost Accountant to ensure correct client and inter-company invoicing is conducted.
- Actively monitor and assist in the follow up and expediting of outstanding Invoices to ensure payments are made in a timely manner and in accordance with the contracts.
- Assist proposal preparation and marketing efforts in support of Area operations and general STR Tooling product lines.
- Review Client supplied drawings and documents of SIT related equipment to assess the required Tooling and equipment. Attend safety and project start meetings when required.
- Ensure that any expatriate and local employees have the necessary training in order to conduct Tooling operations to the highest level.
- Work within the QA requirements and procedures of the Company.
- Undertake Risk Assessments on all aspects of the operational activities under their control.
The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to assist with / undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Assist with any other duties as and when required. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to Manager, Operations Support Engineering EMEA Qualifications
How To Apply
- BS in Engineering from four-year college or university plus five (5) years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Supervisory experience leading teams
- Advanced degree preferred.
Regular full-time employees who apply will be considered along with external candidates. Employees with less than six months with their current position are not eligible to apply for job postings. Please discuss your interest in the position with your current manager/supervisor prior to submitting your completed application. It is highly recommended to apply through the PeopleSoft or Oceanet portals. Additional Information Working Conditions
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
OCCASIONAL FREQUENT CONSTANT
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.