Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Lead Customer Support Representative located in Makati City, Philippines through February 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for Senior Leaders at HR Shared Services for HR inquiries, including inquiries on HR core and enabling technologies (Workday and ServiceNow). Escalate to Functional Specialists, as needed.
- While not attending to senior leaders' inquiries, handle and manage all HRSS service catalog inquiries received through all channels (telephone, chat, portal, email, fax or postal mail).
- Leverage procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials, etc. to respond and resolve employees' and managers' inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service to HR customers.
- Promote the use of HR self-service tools by educating employees and managers on how to use the tools efficiently.
- Utilize ServiceNow to manage a case' life cycle.
- Document employee inquiries, issues, and transactions in ServiceNow as required.
- Review dashboards to ensure adherence to SLAs and performance metrics.
- Investigate more complex inquiries and ensure resolution or escalation as needed.
- Identify and report trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, preferably in Human Resources, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of customer service experience in a BPO or call center industry
- High level of customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can effectively partner with stakeholders at various levels within the organization to drive results
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Good facilitator and presenter
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Open to night shift and shifting work schedule, work on holidays
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is an advantage
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.