Skills: Business Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Global Mobility Specialist located in Makati City, Philippines through January 18, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for expatriates for the life cycle of the expatriate assignment via telephone, email or face-to-face communication.
- Counsel expatriates on expatriate policy administration and interpretation, processes and procedures, and provide counsel on regional nuances.
- Provide leadership and act as key contact for managers, HR business partners and other Global Mobility Centers of Expertise for any issues involving expatriate administration.
- Coordinate with destination services vendors to ensure execution of services, contract terms, and expatriate policy compliance, if applicable.
- Identify, investigate, and research complex and unique expatriate issues. Work with management and other groups to develop and assess alternatives and develop solutions recognizing the intent of policy. Implement the recommended solution with effective change management.
- Responsible for the expatriate administration of reviewing expatriate assignment package.
- Ensure that the administration of the expatriate services is carried out in accordance to policies and guidelines, and are applied in a consistent and standardized manner across the region.
- Ensure resolution of both internal and external customer requests, queries and complaints to provide a high level of customer service.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, preferably in HR, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with strong background in customer support
- Can quickly build relationships to ensure collaboration with expatriates, management, HR partners and vendors
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural and multi-level group of clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Solid organization and planning skills that display quality mindset and work habits
- Ability to follow simple and complex work instructions
- High level of ethical and moral decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is an advantage
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.