Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently looking for a Process Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Stockton for an initial duration of 6 months.
You will join the Process Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process systems for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. Engineering positions involve Process Design, Process Simulation, Process Equipment & Instrument Datasheets, PFD, P&ID, calculations and HAZOP. Design positions involve the utilisation of CAD to produce P&ID and PFD CAD drawings.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design)
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and procedures
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- Maintain good communication with the client
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
- Able to technically direct design personnel within discipline