Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Drilling Product Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent.
- 3 years experience.
- Under limited supervision, provides onsite services to the operator by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- May serve as the lead drilling fluids specialist at a customer rig site, may accompany sales representatives in customer presentations, reconcile product usage with warehouse supplies. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of drilling fluids operations and relationships to drilling fluids properties.
- Broad understanding of down hole tools and functional relationship to fluid properties and products.
- Broad knowledge of solids control equipment, screens and fluid relationships to Drilling Waste Management processes.
- Able to complete reports using applicable software applications.
- Broad knowledge of cost and inventory accounting and logistics management, demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and manage brines and displacements. Good communication and customer relations skills.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.