Skills: Business Analyst, Operations Management, Project Controls
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Business Operations Analyst
Out client operates a fleet of chemical tankers. They are now looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join the operation in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced environment, where you will be required to multi task and learn skills from other fields.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Project management
- Modelling and presenting business cases
- Developing process and overseeing completion of deliverables
- Ensuring all processes are following in line with Company procedures
- Experience in creating procedures and processes in small/growing companies
- Basic modelling and development of business cases
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a high demanding environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong commercial acumen and apply commercial judgement
- Working across multiple projects including collecting, understanding financial/ non-financial and qualitative information
- Degree (or equivalent)
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.